Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revan's Fist

We are a Community based off of the up coming Star Wars Game SW: TOR

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There are alot of changes going on so please don't be surprised if you see them....Have any questions about them contact a Council member.
We have reorganized to Tri-Corp.  Please Visit Our Website @ Tri-Corp.org. Come and join us!

Where is everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahl
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rahl

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:16 am

Obviously I'm not on vent all the time so the question is directed at those that are. But guess what? I'm answering anyways.

Busy at work preparing all the computer areas in the college for the new semester. Busy with side job/projects, had to go to Toronto for 4 days for meetings. Free time is spent with my sis either watching ST: TOS or playing STO, or playing Madden '11 on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Vertigo

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Just killing time, trying to get as much work as possible.
Back to top Go down
Keepers
Colonel
Colonel
Keepers

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 pm

the wife has asked me to let the video games go for a bit so I can spend some time with her and the family... Ill be on as soon as my master lets me.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://revansfist.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Where is everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone   Where is everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revan's Fist :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: