Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revan's Fist

We are a Community based off of the up coming Star Wars Game SW: TOR

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There are alot of changes going on so please don't be surprised if you see them....Have any questions about them contact a Council member.
We have reorganized to Tri-Corp.  Please Visit Our Website @ Tri-Corp.org. Come and join us!
Similar topics

NEW RECRUITS MUST POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NEW RECRUITS MUST POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!  ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW RECRUITS MUST POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW RECRUITS MUST POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!  ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:42 pm

This is for all the new recruits that we have been adding to our ranks This is LT Thrawn requesting a mandatory roll call just go ahead and post in this thead, just let me know who you are whats going on and if your having any problems with badges or avatar in the forums, need posting to companies and squads just let me know in vent or send me private message on the forums or send em a tell in game, thank you for taking the tiime to read this and for posting.
Back to top Go down
Xero

NEW RECRUITS MUST POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!  ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS MUST POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW RECRUITS MUST POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!  ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm

YEAH!

cheers
Back to top Go down

NEW RECRUITS MUST POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!! ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1