Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Revan's Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revan's Fist

We are a Community based off of the up coming Star Wars Game SW: TOR

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There are alot of changes going on so please don't be surprised if you see them....Have any questions about them contact a Council member.
We have reorganized to Tri-Corp.  Please Visit Our Website @ Tri-Corp.org. Come and join us!

Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahl
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rahl

Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation   Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:01 am

So I use the Merc keyboards for gaming. (Merc and Merc Stealth). Both were Ideazon products, now they belong to SteelSeries.

My current Merc has started to go on the fritz were the keyboard shuts off. I need a replacement. I'm not sure I want to pay 90 bucks for a third Merc in 3 years. But my big hands have become so accustomed to the way the keys are setup on the left of the keyboard. http://www.steelseries.com/us/products/keyboards/merc_stealth/information My hand starts to cramp after awhile when using standard keyboards. But I suppose I could re-adapt if need be.

What do you guys use?
Back to top Go down
Keepers
Colonel
Colonel
Keepers

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation   Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 pm

I used to use a zboard, but now I use a rergular HP board that came with my new computer
Back to top Go down
https://revansfist.rpg-board.net
Callaway
Major
Major
Callaway

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation   Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:21 pm

I use the G15 old series the black and gray one have had it since they came out and Love it would trad it for anything but that one has potential
Back to top Go down
http://revansfist.com
Rahl
Sergeant
Sergeant
Rahl

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation   Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:24 pm

I ended up just buying an ergonomic keyboard from Best Buy. I bought it before the BC2 game night last Saturday. Like I had said my kb was broke and I wouldn't have been able to play with it, so I settled for it, Best Buy had a poor selection. Though since we didn't end up actually doing the BC2 thing I haven't really tested. But it "feels" ok. We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Valhala
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Valhala

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation   Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:51 pm

I would have to say that all those high tech keyboards are nice but expensive. I have been playing mmo's and computer games for a very long time now and using the basic board is just as good for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation   Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Keyboards: Need a Recommendation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revan's Fist :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: